Asprey Pen, Purple
Add to Wish List
The Asprey Purple Pen in purple acrylic with the signature Asprey engine turning pattern and sterling silver cap button
Featuring Asprey’s signature crosshatch pattern, laser engraved onto its barrel and cap, the Asprey Purple Pen is made from purple acrylic with a sterling silver cap button deep engraved with Asprey London. The pen is hallmarked on the silver cap band. Onoto’s silver chevron clip finishes the design.
Each pen has a size 7 Onoto nib in gold plated stainless steel. The nib has a two tone design with rhodium plating and an iridium tip.
The pen is light weight at 26 grams, making it easy to write with and carry in a pocket. It also comes with a converter kit, allowing it to be converted into a rollerball.
The pen features a twist-action ink reservoir fitted as standard. Alternatively, if you prefer to use ink cartridges, the ink reservoir can be easily removed and standard European ink cartridges can be used.
Each pen is supplied in a beautiful Purple lacquered burrwood presentation box, along with a certificate, registration card and lifetime guarantee details. Also included is a polishing cloth to keep the pen in perfect condition.
The pen is made in the UK to an exclusive Asprey design.
- Made in the UK by Onoto
- Purple acrylic
- Signature engine turning pattern
- Sterling silver cap button is chiseled with Asprey London
- Sterling silver cap band is engraved with the Asprey logo and stamped with English hallmarks
- Purple polished wood box
- Roller ball converter kit
- 2 spare ink cartridges
- Lifetime guarantee
- Size 7 Onoto nib in gold plated stainless steel
- Two tone nib design with rhodium plating and iridium tip
- Material : Acrylic, Sterling Silver
- SKU : 1047972